Search "Growing"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling good?

Last night was another evening full of misery and throwing up. I did have a smoothie, but I gave in and also ate a teeny-tiny micro bowl of chili. As soon as I was done, I washed my bowl, and went to the bathroom to heave it up. Some how, more came up than went down. I felt sick the rest of the night, but this morning has been good so far. I don't want to jinx myself, but I have not spent any time over the toilet so far today!!! Maybe things are turning around for me!?


One thing I forgot to mention yesterday, was that I have been having some pretty awful pain in my hips and lower back. Its like I can literally feel them trying to make way for a baby. Good news is that it only hurts to stand because I can prop up pillows all around me for support.


Speaking of laying down, I really really want a body pillow... something like this, the Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow:




Doesn't that look like Heaven? I am already having sleeping discomforts and can only lay on my side. I used to be an all over sleeper- kicking, tossing, turning and stealing all the covers, but now, I wake up in the same exact spot that I fell asleep in. I'm sure Jonathan is thankful.


I have lost another pound, but I feel like my belly may be poking out a little bit more. I can't wait to start growing because I plan to do weekly belly shots, inspired by http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/ Of course, they probably won't turn out nearly that cute, but I'm doing it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment