Why are people stupid and make things more difficult than they need to be? I might not have an OB in Sarasota anymore! The office that I visited (transferred records, filled out all the paperwork, etc) is way confused, saying that since they had not heard from me in so long and I haven't sent any updated records, that they can no longer see me because I am too far along. Um, that was not the arrangement!! I was just supposed to send my updated records at my last appointment in Tallahassee, which I did this morning, and make an appointment in Sarasota when we moved down. It seems that they thought I had not been receiving prenatal care and it was too late to take me on as a patient, so once I explained what was supposed to happen, they said they would decide if they would see me after looking over my records "but couldn't promise anything." How ridiculous!! I guess there is nothing I can do until they call me back, so I'm trying not to worry... but I had a mini panic attack at one point today. They probably won't receive my records until the middle of next week, so I have to stop thinking about it for the time being. I just can't believe the lack of organization on their part. Don't they know not to screw things up with someone who is 31 weeks pregnant?
So, because of this huge pain in the butt, I have been moping around, stressed out, and had puffy, red eyes all afternoon. I am completely acting like a three year old for the time being and just throwing a temper tantrum. Hmmph!
I'll take care of it for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I'll say a few prayers for you... I'm sure everything will get worked out.
ReplyDelete