Friday-
Today was Eli's follow up appointment with his Pediatrician, so we started getting ready 3 1/2 hours before the appointment, stocked the diaper bag with everything we might need, and loaded the stroller in the car. Waking up to get ready 3 1/2 hours before the appointment was the perfect amount of time to get myself and Eli ready. It's amazing how different baby time is, but we actually made it to the Doctor's office 10 minutes early! The appointment went great and Eli is healthy and growing. He is 8.2 pounds and the Doctor was happy with his weight gain. He is so long and skinny though that he is still in newborn sized clothes.
After his appointment I nursed him in the car, then we headed to Target to do some shopping! I'm only 5 pounds heavier than my prepregnancy weight, but my hips are not shrinking as fast as I'd like them to, which means I'm still not in my regular pants! It took forever to pick out clothes and try them on, but Eli was just as happy as he could be in his stroller. Before we left the dressing rooms, I changed his diaper and gave him a quick snack. We finished up our shopping and walked down to Old Navy next. He slept until well after we made it home. Such a good boy!
Since Friday's outing went so well and Jonathan was at school studying all day, we went shopping again! He did just as great this time, and as always, was a big hit with all the ladies. I could barely do any shopping myself because people kept coming up to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment