Search "Growing"

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Surprise!

We took a spontaneous 4 day vacation back home this weekend without giving anyone a heads up (besides J's dad!) and it was a lot of fun surprising our families. I'll have pictures to share as soon as Eli is better.

He is feverish, has a runny nose, and not sleeping very well, so I've got him cuddled up in my arms and I'll rock him until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. We got back to town around 6 this evening and we ran to Publix to get Eli food because we left it all in Tallahassee. Eli has been in a great mood all day despite the fever, so when he projectile vomited all over himself in the car on our way back from the store, it took me by complete surprise. This was his first vomiting episode like this. You know, exorcist style? The best part is that he was strapped into his carseat so I had to go digging through puke to unbuckle him. Then we stripped him down right on the sidewalk and snuggled him with yuck all over both of us. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment