Search "Growing"

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy everything

Today's Jonathan's birthday! Eli scribbled out a homemade card, we picked him out a couple new shirts, the "happy birthday" banner is still hanging up from Eli's birthday, and we have a family dinner date tonight. I guess I finally have to take down the banner tomorrow to prove that it was all for him. Oh, and Eli gave him the day off of diaper duty, too. That's really the best gift! We are making the day as special as we can for him, because he certainly deserves it. He's awesome.

He woke up this morning and asked if I'd seen how many people "liked" and commented on our gender announcement. We are both feeling the love and excitement from our family and friends who have even sent flowers and bought gifts already. We really have awesome people in our lives and are just grateful. It's overwhelming for this pregnant chick!

And, I've got to tell you... Last year after Christmas I got some new decorations (at 50% off!) at World Market. I opened up the box and was so excited to find that I bought 4 new stockings for our little family. My mom made me buy one extra, just in case, and I'm so glad she did! Four stockings are proudly hanging on our shelf. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment