Search "Growing"

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Timeline

I know I've been saying how busy this next semester will be for Jonathan, but we just talked about our timeline come April-June, and I'm officially freaked out. I honestly don't know what to do besides laugh because Oh My Gosh.

Mid April - baby due
End of April - J's finals
May 20 something-th - J takes USMLE (M.D. Boards)
May 29th - J takes COMLEX (D.O. Boards)
Sometime in June - move to Orlando and J starts his first rotation at hospital

Here's the kicker though... Rotations could start June 1st. We have no idea (as of now) when he'll have to report for his first day, but if it's early June, we will be in trouble! We are hoping we have a couple weeks to get packed up and moved out, and settled into our new place before Jonathan starts at the hospital. Can you imagine if we have to do that in just a few days... With a toddler and a newborn?? Eeeeeps!!! Come one, come all, family and friends! :) I think the only reason I'm not hyperventilating right now is because I know our families will be here to help us with whatever we need because they are AWESOME!

I have actually already starting packing up the clothes that don't fit over my baby bump and the clothes that Eli has grown out of. I know it doesn't make that big of a difference, but it makes me feel on top of things.

1 comment: