Search "Growing"

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Packing

We are getting ready to head to the beach for the weekend and it's funny how my packing priorities have changed. Instead of making sure that I have a hair dryer and straighter, I'm obsessing over making sure that I've packed hair ties. Instead of making sure that I've packed plenty of clothes and shoes, the only thing I'm worried about is my anti-nausea medication, Tums, cocoa butter, prenatal vitamins, my body pillow, and some of Jonathan's clothes to wear around. Check!

Yesterday, in preparation for our beach trip, I tried on my bathing suits to make sure they still fit. We've been joking that my belly is finally bigger than my butt, but unfortunately, my butt has been growing, too. Jonathan just smiled at me when I put on bathing suit #1, and said, we can get you some new bottoms. I guess, even if my butt was not trying to keep up with my belly, I would still need a new suit because I didn't have enough coverage up front. So, to Target we went, and I upsized my swim suit bottoms. Twice. Boo hoo!! Whatever, I'm still rockin' the bikini!!

No comments:

Post a Comment