Speaking of my new shape, Jonathan has enjoyed cracking jokes at my expense. It's a good thing that I've only gained 4 pounds so far, or else these would not be so funny! The other day in the car, he was being annoying, and I said "I'm irritable right now, and that's your warning." He responded with "Don't think you scare me now that you are in a new weight class!" We also were fighting over his boxers one morning (since that is all I wear around the house) and he was trying to steal my favorite pair from me. He grabbed another pair out of the drawer and said "Here, wear these! These are too big for me."
We had a great mother's day, yesterday. My own mother has blessed me with me so much and has shaped me to my core, and I have also been lucky to have a mother-in-law who has taken me in as her own since I was fourteen years old. I have great examples to look up to and they provide a rockin' support system for Jonathan and I. I can only hope that my kids love me as much as I love my moms!
PS- I added my 25 week picture to the post today!
No comments:
Post a Comment