Eli is learning new things at warp speed so I thought I'd round up a few of our favorites:
1. After he has fallen asleep by my side, I try to discreetly roll away from him and leave the room. Almost every time, he wakes up just a little, rolls with me, and throws his little arm over mine. Don't leave, mama!
2. Dancing. It started off as some head banging to "One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed". Now, I will grab his hands while he's standing, and we will boogie! He gets his crazy legs going and puts the biggest smile on his face.
3. Whenever he eats, he offers us a bite, but quickly shoves it into his mouth before we can get it. One time, I actually took the bite out of his hand, and oh! You should have seen his face. I got some sort of confused stink eye.
4. Playtime with Meatball has taken a life of its own. Eli taunts Meatball into taken his toy, and Eli will hang on for dear life while Meatball shakes his head around.
5. Eli does a really good job of imitating sounds. He loves making animal noises and growling, but he's recently started imitating Jonathan. Watching TV, yelling "No!" at Meatball, watching sports. It's a hoot!
6. Eli will shake his head "no" when you ask him a question. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but it always seems to be at the appropriate time. Little stinker.

No comments:
Post a Comment