Already?! Holy cow.
At my appointment a few days ago, everything looked good. Blood pressure still normal, weight gain is on track, heartbeat is strong, cervix is closed, and they did the GBS test and I'll get the results of that at my next appointment. She was head down, but she still somersaults so much that he said it's possible that she could turn breech before delivery. My belly is measuring right at 35 weeks along. Eli always measured a week or 2 behind, so I'm thinking Anna might be a little bigger than he was. We will see!
Weight gain is at 14 pounds total.
Still taking zofran at least 1x a day. Sometimes I have to take it 2x if I feel extra nausea coming on.
My pubic bone is constantly shifting and popping, and it's disgusting and painful. This did not happen my last pregnancy!
I have the faintest linea negra below my belly button (last pregnancy I had it up my entire belly) and my belly button is an outie (it stayed an innie last time!) Those two things are about the only things different between this pregnancy and my last.
I'm not having many Braxton hicks contractions or any cramping, so besides the pressure/pelvic pain, I'm actually feeling good. I wouldn't say I like being pregnant, but I hate it far less than I did last time. For now anyway!
Here's the bump:

You look so cute!!!! Yay, getting close!
ReplyDelete