Our little trouble maker gets mad at me when my pants are too tight. I usually unbutton my pants when I sit down, but we were at the doctor's office on Friday and too many people were around, so I kept them buttoned. Next thing I know, Eli feels like he is using me as a punching bag. It was literally making me jump with pain. After a few minutes of jumping and squirming and yelling out, I thought that maybe I should unbutton so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable. And sure enough, Eli settled down. It made me laugh that he had such a bad attitude. He's going to be me made over.
We have Ry girl today, and I can only hope that Eli decides to cut the 'tude and be as happy as this sweet girl. My mom has always said that pay back is coming for me when I have my own child, and by the looks of things, she's right. Good thing we have Jonathan here to balance us out!
No comments:
Post a Comment