Today, I woke up to Eli giving me kisses. By kiss, I mean an open mouth slobbery shake right on my nose and mouth. He knows what he's doing. It's the first intentional kiss that he's ever given me. When I kissed him back, he giggled and kissed me back more.
And today, we stayed in bed and sang and laughed and played until 1:30. It is these moments that I never want to forget. I want them engraved onto my memory so when I'm having a bad moment, I can remember how his eyes completely light up, and how he laughs so hard that can barely catch his breath. I want to remember how thankful I am for this incredible love that I never knew existed until I had my own child. I want to remember the look on his face that so clearly tells me how much he loves me back. It's these little moments of doing nothing but enjoying each other, that I want to remember forever.
Actually, I want to remember everything. Like these silly faces that he's making. Today, we are practicing sticking out our tongues. Our boy is sticking that little tongue out every time he smiles. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
We are also mastering sitting up. He has improved so much since yesterday. It's mind blowing how much he advances everyday.



I love the way he's balancing himself with that little hand. Hope ya'll are enjoying Jessica,Hunter and of course Rylee for a few days,,,put some pictures up of the weekend!!!!
ReplyDelete