Search "Growing"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The day before

I was so upset when I woke up early this morning! I was hoping to sleep in as late as possible so that my day would be shorter, but as soon as I got up to pee, I knew the excitement would keep me from going back to sleep. I managed to keep myself busy all day with cleaning, cleaning, more cleaning, and setting up a few last minute baby items. It is still so surreal to think that I'm going to be able to pack up my maternity clothes, the antacids, and the body pillow, and instead, become consumed by everything Eli. I'm so excited that I'm not even nervous about tomorrow.

The thing that I am most worried about concerning tomorrow is that I will not be able to eat at the hospital until I deliver, just in case they need to do an emergency c-section with my under general anesthesia. I understand that they don't want me to aspirate in case this scenario becomes reality, but I am afraid that I'm going to be miserable since I'll be hungry. I'm hoping that the contractions will take my appetite away, but I'm already planning for someone to get me a Firehouse Hook N Ladder as soon as I deliver!

We have all of the bags packed, the house is clean, our families will be here before we know it, and we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment