Another lazy day just waiting on the babe. We went out to eat tonight (because cooking and cleaning 2 nights in a row have me wore slap out), and I decided that it's getting pretty embarrassing to be seen (and heard) out in public trying to maneuver my body around.
Jonathan suggested that I start eating in the tub. The carpet cleaner has become a coffee table accessory as less and less is making it into my mouth.
I'm starting to outgrow my maternity clothes.
When taking my weekly picture (which has just been added to the 37 week post), he told me to make my normal "in pain" face because it needed to be natural. I wanted to give him something to make an "in pain" face about.
I'm still having irregular contractions everyday, but they are just mildly uncomfortable right now. Every now and again I'll have a big, bad one, but Doc says to come into the hospital when I have 6 big, bad ones in an hour, for two hours. Looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment