Search "Growing"

Friday, February 18, 2011

14 weeks

26 weeks to go = only 182 days left!

Per my babycenter app:
This week's big developments: Baby E can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his or her thumb! (Both our boy and girl names we have picked out start with E, so that's what we call it in addition to its new nickname: our jumping bean!)

Baby E is now stretching out, which we saw in the ultrasound when it jumped, and from head to bottom, he or she is 3 1/2 inches (about the size of a lemon).

I have not barfed today, but I'm still a little nauseous. I'll certainly take it though! We ate Moe's for lunch, but since I've been preggers, it's just not the same. So sad because it used to be my favorite! I'm hoping that once I completely kick the nausea, my taste buds will approve again.

We are planning on driving to the beach tomorrow since it's perfect weather. I woke up suddenly last night fearing that none of my suits would fit. I also woke up from a dream that the baby was a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment