Wow! Time is flying. A little over 3 weeks until we found out the sex!
Babycenter says that Baby E is now about 4 inches long and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. That's about the length of a large apple! Its legs are growing longer than its arms, and E can move all the tiny joints and limbs. E's eyelids are still shut but he or she can sense light and Apparently, I could start leaking out of my boobs this week. Joy. Fitpregnancy also says that I could start feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions already, which help get the uterus in shape to give birth.
Another pregnancy symptom that I am experiencing but didn't know what because of hormones, is a stuffy and sometimes bloody nose. It's only when I wake up and doesn't bother me at all after I get it all out!
I am overall feeling better and have a much much better appetite. This week, I'm 10 pounds less than my starting weight. I don't know what else I can do to put the pounds on, but I can tell, as I've said before, that all the weight that has been lost is in my legs- not my belly! I'm totally wearing the tightest shirts I can find now to show off the little bump that I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment