Today has mostly been spent dancing to Bob Marley again with Rylee. The music and weather are so summery, and I keep imagining that this is exactly what we'll be doing with our own child come August. Except I won't be nauseous and throwing up. Yes, I'm sick again today!
It's already been established that Meatball loves babies... but I'm worried that he may love them too much. It is absolutely exhausting to keep Rylee's and Meatball's tongues away from each other- they both try to lick each other non stop. I'm not gonna lie- I'm going to let Meat steal kisses from Baby sometimes, but Jessica doesn't want him kissing Ry, so we really try to keep them apart. It's a two person job. Meatball isn't the only one to blame though... Rylee licks him too, tries to eat his nose, and cries when we move her away. They are two peas in a pod.
 |
| Chunky baby legs are comfy! |
 |
| So are chunky baby feet! |
 |
| Why yes... I'd love a foot massage. |
 |
| The easiest way to feed this baby. |
I got to post so you know I follow your blog. I really look forward to it every day. nice pictures that you posted to. Looks like you and Jonathon really did it up for Valentines Day.Love ya, Dad
ReplyDeletelol, dad... I'm pretty sure you don't need to post so she knows you follow her blog.
ReplyDeleteU look so beautiful above!!! Also, love ur pics, ur such a great photographer!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! And I love the pictures of Ry and Meatball, they look like best friends! I'm sure your baby will be best friends with him too!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog!!!